Brad Minter: Football Sports Performance Associate Director, Boise State University
Discover Brad Minter's sports performance journey, from FCS football to roles at South Carolina, LSU, and Virginia Tech. Hear insights from Mercer University, the University of Louisiana, and his current position at Boise State University on 'The Moffitt Method.
In this episode, we explore the fascinating journey of Brad Minter, a sports performance professional currently serving as the Associate Director for Football at Boise State University. Here’s a snapshot of the key highlights:
- Roots and Passion for Football: Originally from Birmingham, AL, Brad shares his deep-rooted love for football that began in his childhood. Playing multiple sports, he found his true passion on the football field.
- College Years at Furman University: Brad earned a full scholarship to play FCS football at Furman University in Greenville, SC. In 2017, he graduated with a degree in health science.
- Early Career Steps: Post-graduation, Brad embarked on his career journey. He interned at the University of South Carolina in the summer of 2017 and later secured another internship at LSU in Baton Rouge that fall.
- Move to Mercer University: In January 2019, Brad took on a graduate assistant position at Mercer University in Macon, GA, adding valuable experience to his repertoire.
- Assistant Director at Virginia Tech: Brad’s journey led him to Blacksburg, VA, where he served as an Assistant Director for football at Virginia Tech for three seasons.
- Season in Lafayette, LA: Following his time at Virginia Tech, Brad moved to Lafayette, LA, for a season at the University of Louisiana, where he held the role of Associate Director for football.
- Current Role at Boise State University: Brad is now making an impact in Boise, ID, as the Associate Director of Sports Performance for Football at Boise State University.
Tune in to this episode to gain insights into Brad’s diverse experiences and the unique path that has shaped his expertise in the field of sports performance. Whether you’re a sports enthusiast or aspiring professional, there’s much to learn from Brad Minter’s journey on ‘The Moffitt Method.’
- Connect with Coach Moffitt
- Connect with Brad Minter
- ThermoPact info
Resources: If you or your organization would like to know more about The Moffitt Method, please schedule a call with one of our coaches. Book a Call
Reviews: If you have been enjoying this show, please take a moment to rate and review us on Spotify, Apple, or wherever you are consuming this podcast.
Give us a follow on social media: