Are you ready to take you or your team’s performance to the next level?
Join us on this journey to unlock your full potential with Coach Tommy Moffitt and his expert team.
Sign up now to get weekly strength and conditioning tips delivered directly to your inbox, plus a FREE consultation!
"*" indicates required fields
- Commonly known as OBJ, plays as a wide receiver and has played for Cleveland Browns and the Los Angeles Rams
- First player to record more than 75 receptions, 1,100 yards, and ten touchdowns in a rookie season, and broke the rookie record for the most average receiving yards per game
- Star Quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals
- Won the Heisman Trophy and the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship as a senior at LSU
- Wide receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals
- Won the Fred Biletnikoff Award and the 2020 College Football Playoff National Championship as a sophomore at LSU
- Named the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year and a second-team All-Pro
- Running back for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars with the fourth overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft
- Considered to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time
- Nicknamed “the Sheriff”, he spent 14 seasons with the Indianapolis Colts and four with the Denver Broncos
- Nicknamed Honey Badger, Tyrann Devine Mathieu is an American football safety for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL
- Won the Chuck Bednarik Award as the best defensive player in college football, and was a finalist for the Heisman Trophy
- Cornerback for the Minnesota Vikings
- Won the Chuck Bednarik Award as the best defensive player and the Jim Thorpe Award as the best defensive back
- Drafted in the first round of the 2001 NFL draft by the Indianapolis Colts and played for 14 seasons
- Linebacker for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Drafted by the Buccaneers fifth overall in the 2019 NFL Draft
- Selected by the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round of the 2006 NFL Draft and played 16 seasons
- Super Bowl Champion with the Los Angeles Rams
“Consistent progress in my physical strength and agility”
Throughout my time, using Coach Moffitt’s workouts, I had consistent progress in my physical strength and agility. My growth in the weight room propelled me to the next level in my game.
LSU 2019 National Champion, Tennessee Titan fullback
“Moffitt Method saved my career and changed my life”
Being an athlete who showed up to campus 30 pounds overweight, The Moffitt Method saved my career and changed my life. If you trust and believe in the program and stay consistent every day, you will be more than happy with the results that you see.
LSU Tiger 2013 1st Team All-SEC Running back
’14 2nd Round Cincinnati Bengals
6 yr Cincinnati/New England
“Our boys’ and girls’ basketball teams [have] yielded massive gains and results”
There is no better method than The Moffitt Method for strength and conditioning athletes of all sports, male or female. I was incredibly fortunate to meet him in 2017 and he took me under his wing as a mentor and friend. Since that day, and switching to The Moffitt Method, we have gone 65-9 with 5 straight region titles, 3 straight state semi-finals, and a state championship appearance. We recently added it to our Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball teams for this season and have already yielded massive gains and results. If you want the premier way to train your athletes, there is no better way than The Moffitt Method.
Assist. Head Football Coach / DC / Head Strength Coach
Head S&C for Boys and Girls Basketball
Haywood HS (Brownsville, TN)
“We couldn’t imagine going back to anything else.”
Discovering The Moffitt Method during our coaching search was a game-changer for our football team. Their strength and conditioning program provided unparalleled support and accessibility for our students. Even after hiring a new head coach, we couldn’t imagine going back to anything else. The Moffitt Method’s expertise and dedication have earned our long-term trust and loyalty. Thank you for making us stronger than ever!
Assistant Principal at Catholic High School of Pointe Coupee
“… revolutionized our training approach!”
During a crucial coaching transition, The Moffitt Method transformed our baseball team’s performance. Their tailored strength and conditioning programs for pitchers and position players, accessible even during summer leagues, revolutionized our training approach. We wholeheartedly endorse The Moffitt Method for any team seeking effective programming. Thank you for enhancing our success!
Athletic Director/Head Baseball Coach